Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm the Wife.

What up? It's the future wife here. Reporting for duty. Thanks to me, we now have an official wolfpack picture and as far as I can tell those two crazy wolves are IN LOVE. this may seem odd to those of you who havent seen The Hangover (shame on you) but it's a direct steal from the movie.

I have my own blog in which i rant and rave about random stuff that you are more than welcome to browse through...http://www.meg92785.blogspot.com but this here blog will just be Jon and I talking about how much we love each other and the usual lovey dovey stuff that we do. here is a list of things I like to do with my boo:

  • hold hands
  • run errands (seems weird but hes fun to be around)
  • kiss (hes the best ever. EVER.)
  • talk about everything. hes really smart and teaches me stuff all the time. he also has a bangin testimony. BANGIN.
  • laugh. he makes me laugh all the time.
  • I like being with him when we are with our friends. he makes everyone laugh and i know the other guys are jealous of how awesome he is and wish they could be him/all the chicks are jealous of me because hes mine forever.
  • roadtrip (against popular belief)
  • fight with. hes worth it.
  • shop with. i love how he rolls his eyes at me.
  • make fun of people with.
  • make fun of eachother with.
  • cuddling. his body is the best!
  • running baby names across each other. (its a shared obsession)

The list can go on for days. Jon is honestly perfect for me. I say that, but so does everyone else. We just go together.. Even when he pisses the living life out of me, I would run through a burning building to kiss him if he asked me to. (not because youre bossy Jon..but bc I love you). I'm just glad he puts up with me. and he makes me feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment